From Ming Jin <skyai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 15:12:03 GMT
Hi Ben,
We've noticed the naming conflict, that is the reason why there're three new
service entries like WSO2_BS/WSO2_OPS/WSO2_OPSSEC in the config service
table in manual.doc. And that's what we do in the Metro codebase.

To solve this problem. we can change the metro codebase to use METRO_* and
retain the wso2 codebase, or we can change the wso2 codebase to use WSO2_*
and retain the metro codebase. To me, they are both OK.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea to get Harold and Shankar involved in this
discussion, what do you think?

- Ming Jin

--
Ming Jin