From Ming Jin <skyai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metro Contribution
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 13:25:29 GMT
Hi, Vineet
It's a bug in the manual.doc, the port should be 8080. We'll correct that.

The addresses in manual.doc use the specific port GlassFish uses for the
HTTP connection. By default, Glassfish uses 8080 as its HTTP port for
domain1, so here you should use 8080 rather than 8090 for the verification.

Furthermore, to any URL related to Glassfish Server, port 8080 should be the
right one(if you didn't change the default configuration in Glassfish).

--
Ming Jin

Consultant
Thoughtworks, Inc