From Ming Jin <skyai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set the Address of Config Service from Web Page?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 01:56:11 GMT
Hi Avantika,
I totally agree with your opinion. So in my opinion, the entire process
should be:

1. we have default settings for the addresses of config service, BS and OPS,
which are based on the type of trade client(.NET/JAVA/PHP...).
2. user click the config tab, then go to the page asks him to specify the
address of config service(like the PHP version). There are one input textbox
whose value is the current address of config service, one 'Restore Default'
button, one 'Set' button, and one 'Go to Next' link
3. user can change the address of config service, and click button 'Set' to
overwrite the value of config service's address
4. user can click button 'Restore Default' to restore the default value of
config service's address
5. user can click the link 'Go to Next' to go to the page of 'Basic Config'

Any idea?

--
Ming Jin

Consultant