From Ming Jin <skyai...@gmail.com>
Subject Set the Address of Config Service from Web Page?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 14:22:38 GMT
As advanced Config Service is finished in both .NET and Metro version, we
now can update config service and add new config service from web page very
easily. Besides that, we can switch the implementations of Config Service
between .NET and Metro to test the interoperability, of which the only
change is to set the address of Config Service in the config files.
Currently, we have separate static config files in .NET and Metro's
implementation of Config Service, so every time we want to change the config
service,  we need to change config files and restart the application to make
the changes take effect.

So do we need a web page where we can set the address of config service we
want to use so we don't need to change config files and restart the
application again, like it works in the PHP version?

How do you think?

---
Ming Jin

Consultant