From Ranjitha V <ranjitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in config tab in trade_client
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 06:03:56 GMT
Hi all,

I finished running through the test scenarios as well. I used "uid:0"
and "xxx".

I observed the following:

-> Choosing METRO_BS, I am able to successfully login with all the other OPS
(DOTNET,PHP,
    JAVA - both secured and non secure)
-> However, actual transactions of "buy" and "sell" are not happening in any
of the combination
    of services.
-> If I choose a different BS i.e,apart from METRO, I am unable to log in.

Should we make some changes in the order processor? Because I think a
combination
of METRO_BS and METRO_OPS should result in a successful transaction. Right?

-Ranjitha