From Ranjitha V <ranjitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP-metro contribution
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:09:11 GMT
Hi Ben,

I am a little confused as to how to go about these last few steps.
I am summarizing it here. Correct me if I am wrong. Add some details if any
missing.

To establish the endpoints for Metro Stock Trader Configuration, we have to

-> Download the dotnet version from stonehenge site.
-> Populate the tables(if not already done) using SQL server.
-> Connect to the SQL server.
-> Run SetupActions.exe present in /setup_utilities/setupActions/bin/Release

After this, should we check for endpoints by visiting the appropriate URLs
mentioned in
manual.doc?
If not,how exactly do we do it?

-Ranjitha