From Ranjitha V <ranjitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metro Contribution
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 03:46:50 GMT
Hello all,

Well, I did make sure that my glassfish server was running before I verified
deployment.
I was successful in deployment of config service. The only thing not working
right now is OP.

I noted the contents of my server.log file as Ming had mentioned but I found
that no new error message
corresponding to the failure of OP had been added. I have shortened the
server.log file and added only
important events and sent it as an attachment.

Do let me know if there is something I am missing here.

-Ranjitha