From Ranjitha V <ranjitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metro Contribution
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 12:35:18 GMT
Hi Vineet,

I am following from where you left.

-> Open %STOCKTRADER_HOME%\resources\conf\TradeServiceConfig.properties and
change
    the value of "org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.TradeConfigService.url"
    "http://localhost:8080/config_service/ConfigService".

-> Next, verify deployment for BS by going to the URL
http://localhost:8090/business_service/TradeServiceWsas?wsdl

 You should get the wsdl file.

-Ranjitha