From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 16:02:05 GMT
Ming,

+1 to changing both the WSAS and METRO codebases.   Additionally the Metro manual.doc would
have to be changed from using JAVA_* for Metro to METRO_*.

Harold/Shankar,

Thoughts?  Fair for nobody to use JAVA_*?

-Ben Dewey

From: Ming Jin [skyairmj@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:12 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY

Hi Ben,
We've noticed the naming conflict, that is the reason why there're three new
service entries like WSO2_BS/WSO2_OPS/WSO2_OPSSEC in the config service
table in manual.doc. And that's what we do in the Metro codebase.

To solve this problem. we can change the metro codebase to use METRO_* and
retain the wso2 codebase, or we can change the wso2 codebase to use WSO2_*
and retain the metro codebase. To me, they are both OK.

Anyway, I think it's a good idea to get Harold and Shankar involved in this
discussion, what do you think?

- Ming Jin

--
Ming Jin