From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Error in config tab in trade_client
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 20:10:58 GMT
It seems that both of you have the wrong url specified for the config service:

Check the url specified in Contrib\stocktrader\metro\resources\conf\TradeServiceConfig.properties

-Ben Dewey

From: Prajwal.Muralidhara@Sun.COM [mailto:Prajwal.Muralidhara@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 2:05 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Error in config tab in trade_client

hi Ben,
 I'm stuck in changing the config part. I have followed the steps as u have said. I was able
to successfully populate the database by running SetupActions.exe. But when i click the config
tab in  http://localhost:8090/trader_client, I get this error message "javax.faces.FacesException:
Cant instantiate class: org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.bean.ConfigServiceBean.. Network
error IOException: Connection refused: connect".
 I am attaching the snapshot. Kindly suggest me how to deal with this problem.

[cid:image001.jpg@01CA1B67.79A29500]

Regards

Prajwal