From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: HELP-metro contribution
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 04:28:39 GMT
Ranjitha,

Are you just trying to get metro running?  Or are you trying to get metro and .net interoperating?
 Do you have .NET already running?

SetupActions.exe under dotnet performs the following steps:
1. drops stocktraderdb (if exists)
2. create stocktraderdb
3. add trade/yyy user
4. add trade user as db_owner of stocktraderdb
5. create xml helper stored procs
6. inserts records from xml files

So, basically if you running a clean SQL Server with no db or login created you would follow
these steps to get Metro running:

1. get/build/deploy metro
2. verify endpoints
3. create database using SetupActions (this creates and populates the db)
4. updated DB with metro endpoints under SERVICE table.
5. run metro/trader_client
6. select config tab
7. Change config to use JAVA_BS/JAVA_OPS
8. try to login to metro/trader_client using uid:0/xxx
9. test placing an order

-Ben Dewey