From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject Re: Metro Contribution
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 21:34:17 GMT
It should be noted that the wampserver for PHP uses 8080. Thats why in some places, and in
my environment, the default glassfish port of 8080 is changed to use 8090 so it doesn't conflict
with php.

For consistency i think the doc should all use 8090 and provide instructions on changing the
glassfish port number.  Thoughts?

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, August 09, 2009 9:26:05 am
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
From: "Ming Jin" <skyairmj@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Metro Contribution

Hi, Vineet
It's a bug in the manual.doc, the port should be 8080. We'll correct that.

The addresses in manual.doc use the specific port GlassFish uses for the
HTTP connection. By default, Glassfish uses 8080 as its HTTP port for
domain1, so here you should use 8080 rather than 8090 for the verification.

Furthermore, to any URL related to Glassfish Server, port 8080 should be the
right one(if you didn't change the default configuration in Glassfish).