From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject Re: Metro Contribution
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 21:33:30 GMT
Ant deploy only copies the war files to the glassfish directory.  The error that you are getting
is because glassfish isn't running, or isn't running on that port.  Check the glaasfish  admin
console.  Are you sure glassfish is running?

-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, August 08, 2009 12:22:55 pm
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
From: "Vineet ghatge" <vgh4uster@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Metro Contribution

Hi Ben,

In the manual documents/manual.doc,Under "deployment"

The last step named "verify deployment" there are the following step
?    Verify Deployment
a.    BS
Open browser with
http://localhost:8090/business_service/TradeServiceWsas?wsdl
b.    OP
?    Secure
Open browser with
http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessorSec?wsdl
?    Non-Secure
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessor?wsdl
c.    Config Service
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/config_service/ConfigService?wsdl
d.    UI Client
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/trader_client

When I tried using one of the URL in the browser I got the following errors,

Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at
localhost:8090.
  * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a
few
  moments.

  * If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
  connection.

  * If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make
sure
  that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

However pls note that "ant deploy"is  taking place succesfully

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H