From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Metro Contribution
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 01:01:11 GMT
> the commands "ant deploy" were not working

The ant.bat wasn't found in your Path environment variable.  I created an ANT_HOME env variable
and added ;%ANT_HOME%\bin to my Path environment variable.  Also you can use 'where ant' in
a command line to test whether the path is found in the Path.

> Installing Metro

No need to install metro if you used my zip.  They're automatically copied from lib to glassfish
on ant deploy

> Installing Glassfish

I installed the glassfish executable (sges-2_1-windows.exe from http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/get_it.jsp),
and I start it using Start->Programs->Sun Microsystems->Application Server 2.1->Start
Default Server.   Might be easier than trying to build from source code.

-Ben Dewey