From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject Metro Contribution
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 05:00:00 GMT
I've committed the updated Metro code (STONEHENGE-90) to contrib.  I've tested and deployed
it on my machine and  I must say it looks great.  It's nice to have the a client for the Metro
stack.

I think this code has great potential for being moved to the trunk.  That being said, I'd
like some people test the metro contribution so that we can expedite the voting process to
move Metro onto trunk as soon as possible.

To Test:

1.       Get the latest metro code from contrib:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/stonehenge/contrib/metro/

2.       Follow the Install and Interop guide from documents/manual.doc document

3.       You'll need to download dependencies (instructions can be found in the README.txt)

-Ben Dewey