From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: HELP-metro contribution
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:36:57 GMT
What do you mean by the database was populated for a couple of seconds?

Are you comfortable with SQL Management Studio?  Can you manually see if the Database or User
were created?

-Ben

From: Vineet ghatge [vgh4uster@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 8:28 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: HELP-metro contribution

Hello all,

I tried running the scripts as per ming's intsructions,when I ran the setup
actions.exe file I got the following errors:-
system.expection:unable to login with newly created trade user
account,Error:login failed for the user 'trade'
at setupactions.setupaction.createdatabase(string databasename,string
userid,string password) in
C:\stocktraderdemo\setup_utilities\SetupActions\setupactions.cs

 This error was generated after  the database was populated for couple of
seconds

I was not able to fix the Bug,can some one suggest where the problem is?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H