From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: HELP-metro contribution
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:33:38 GMT
If you already have the DB setup from a .NET installation all you would need to do is add the
endpoints to the Services table.

See my walk-thru doc from last night for a screenshot.

-Ben

From: Vineet ghatge [vgh4uster@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 4:37 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: HELP-metro contribution

Hello all,

I was successful in doing the till "verify the deployment".The next step
according to the manual is " Metro StockTrader Configuration".

The document refers to .NET script which sets up the database.I was not able
to make out as which code its talking about.Could someone send me the link?

I have been using a old version of setup_utilites(downloaded on 30/3/09)
.Will this be of any use?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H