From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Metro Contribution
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 18:17:07 GMT
> 1) If u still stop the server will the next steps work?

Not sure if I understand,  if the server isn't running, you cannot verify deployment

> 2) I was "unable to connect" in the "Verify Deployment" step, what could be
the reason?

Please elaborate on the unable to connect message.  If it's a browser error, most likely the
server is not running.  If it's a GlassFish 503 error message, you will need to open up the
admin console and check the log.

Harold's JavaOne video (http://java.sun.com/javaone/2009/playlist.jsp?pid=24744799001&autoStart=on)
shows the Glassfish console with the log.  Look for any SEVERE items.

-Ben Dewey