From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Grant committer status to Ben Dewey
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 05:29:50 GMT
On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Kamaljit
Bath<Kamaljit.Bath@microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to start a formal vote to grant committer status to Ben Dewey. This has
already been discussed in the Stonehenge private list and we have found no objections. Ben
has made several patches and other contributions to JIRA and documentation etc over the past
several months and I think he has earned the right to become committer on Stonehenge.

> Please vote +1, 0, or -1 (with comments) on this vote.
>
> Here is a +1 vote from me.

+1

Bye,

    -Chintana