From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: DotNet Setup Util Scripts
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 17:27:24 GMT
Should these be documented in the wiki?  Where/how?

Should we remove any of these for the RC?

-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Drew Baird (Volt) [mailto:a-drewba@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 1:19 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: DotNet Setup Util Scripts

ServiceModel*.reg: They are used in manual recovery, if you install ASP after .Net3.5 you
will need to run the related script to setup the ASP.net correctly

Events Install: I did not use these. They may have path problems now...

runapp.cmd will setup the website

pfx are in the documents, I believe the make SampleMakeCertificateWithPrivateKey_Commands
is what was used to make the certs in the first place.

Thanks!
Drew