incubator-stonehenge-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Kent Brown <>
Subject RE: Trial release pack
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 00:52:21 GMT
Thanks Shankar.  I agree that we should be conservative about what bugs are really required
for M1.  Things that make it difficult to download/build/run, and things that violate any
Apache principle that would keep us from releasing should be M1.  Anything else that can't
be fixed quickly should be postponed I think.  For example, we have most of the interop scenarios
working and documented well.  I think there is one outstanding issue.  If that isn't something
that can be resolved quickly, it seems it would be acceptable to make it part of the next
release since there are probably other WS-Security scenarios that should be covered in the
next release.


-----Original Message-----
From: Selvaratnam Uthaiyashankar []
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 7:47 AM
Subject: Trial release pack


I have packed and uploaded a trial release packages to [1]. Please try them
and send your comments.

We still have 9 issues to be fixed for M1. Hope we can fix them ASAP, so
that we can proceed with the release. If any of them are not urgent for M1,
please mark it as M2.



Software Architect
WSO2 Inc. - "The Open Source SOA Company"

View raw message