From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process for updating Stdcxx Wiki?
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 23:27:53 GMT
On 10/20/2013 08:59 PM, James McNellis wrote:
> Greetings-
>
> What is the process for making updates to the Stdcxx Wiki?  In the past, I was able to
make changes directly to the Wiki, but all of the pages are now shown as "Immutable Page,"
even when I am logged in.  I would like to make several corrections and updates to the C++0x
Compiler Support page (https://wiki.apache.org/stdcxx/C%2B%2B0xCompilerSupport).

I also can't edit it. My guess is that the Wiki has been made
read only because the ASF board decided to shut down the project
a few months ago. The project chair (Jim Jagielski) should be
able to answer this question definitively, assuming he bothers
to read this list anymore.

Another possibility is that this is a accidental consequence
of a permissions change we requested a few months ago to help
us control spam.

I don't know how tell which it is, but I suspect the former
is more likely. I'd wait for the chair to illuminate us on
the project status before raising a question about the second
possibility on infra.

Martin