From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Search for new chair
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 04:09:31 GMT
By my count, four people are in favor and no one objects
so I think the consensus is clear. By my reading of How
the ASF works, the Board nominates the new chair. Since
the current chair is resigning and we have a volunteer
for the post, it's up to Jim to communicate this to the
Board at the next meeting, and up to the Board to decide
whether to nominate Chris. I don't know what other option
there is.

Jim, it would be nice if you could confirm or clarify
the procedure for the rest of us.

Martin