From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spam posted to stdcxx Wiki
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:34:21 GMT
Thanks. If I understand correctly, to enable the tigther
access control I need to request two groups: Admins and
Contributors. Here they are for stdcxx:

Admin Wiki user ids:
   MartinSebor
   TravisVitek

Contributors:
   EricLemmings
   farid
   Miles Bader

Please let me know if you need anything else or I should
open an Infra issue instead.

Martin