From Martin Sebor <>
Subject Re: spam posted to stdcxx Wiki
Date Tue, 16 Apr 2013 10:59:35 GMT
[Removing infra for now]

To prevent all the spam on the Wiki I'd like to request
infra to create two groups for us: the AdminGroup and
the ContributorsGroup with the obvious meaning. If you
are a stdcxx Wiki contributor interested in being in
either of the two groups please respond to me in the
next 24 hours with your stdcxx Wiki user name.

I think the AdminGroup should be limited to stdcxx
committers only.

On 4/15/13 4:53 PM, Nick Burch wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013, Martin Sebor wrote:
>>> There have a been a couple of projects in March that have tightened
>>> up their wiki permissions like that, so a quick browse through the
>>> infra archives should tell you more about how it works, what to do etc
>> Could you point me to a relevant post in the archive? I've
>> searched infrastructure-dev and infrastrcture-issues but
>> can't find anything relevant there, and I'm having trouble
>> finding the archive for this list.
> You want infrastructure@
>  From a quick glance at the Archives, these are some of the threads on
> it from March:
> (Read in conjunction with the access control wiki section[1])
> Nick
> [1]

View raw message