From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-970 and locale tests
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 02:21:10 GMT
If there are deficiencies/failures in the test that you plan
to work on fixing I would suggest doing that first, and making
other improvements only after the fixes have been verified.
I see no problem with removing some of the old Visual C++
cruft (e.g., workarounds for MSVC 6 bugs), but again, I'd
suggest to make these changes after fixing any bugs (unless
the workarounds themselves are causing the failures).

Martin