From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dbx [was: Re: STDCXX-1056 [was: Re: STDCXX forks]]
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 18:01:53 GMT
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 12:23 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:

> I get this when launching the debugger:
>
> $ dbx -xexec32 t
> For information about new features see `help changes'
> To remove this message, put `dbxenv suppress_startup_message 7.9' in your
> .dbxrc
> Reading t
> Reading ld-linux.so.2
> dbx: fetch at 0xf400 failed -- Input/output error
> dbx: warning: could not put in breakpoint

There is fix for this, but for Studio 12.2:

http://wesunsolve.net/bugid/id/6545393

It had priority 5 (very low) so that leads me to assume that it hasn't
been fixed yet in 12.3. But I will ask at work about 12.3/Linux.

Strangely enough, I don't get the error on Fedora 17 with 12.3.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.