From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 : numpunct fix
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 00:11:13 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Wojciech Meyer
<wojciech.meyer@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Therefore please use tools but be a bit reserved for the results.

I *am* being cautiously skeptical about the results. That's why I am
using 4 [ FOUR ] different thread analyzers, on three different
operating systems, each one of them in 32- and 64- bit, and not just
one.

With this testing setup described above, when all FOUR instrumentation
toosl report the same exact problem in the same exact spot, for all
flavors of the operating system, what would be a rational conclusion?

1. There is indeed a race condition and thread safety problem, it
needs to be investigated and fixed..

2. Bah, the tools are crap, nothing to see here, move along, declare victory.

I chose [1] because I am willing to accept my *own* limitations.

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.