From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 : numpunct fix
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 03:06:53 GMT
On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:48 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:

> Stefan, was it your intention to completely eliminate all the race
> conditions with this last patch? Is this what the tools showed in your
> environment?

>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STDCXX-1056?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=13461452#comment-13461452

Yes, all the race conditions in std::numpunct<> and std::moneypunct<>.
Not all the race conditions in stdcxx.

Yes, that's what the test results show with my latest patchset - 0
race conditions in numpunct<> and moneypunct<> on Linux/Intel 32/64,
Solaris SPARC 32/64 and Solaris Intel 32/64. The test results are in
the onlinehome.us directory URL i put in the comment.

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.