From Stefan Teleman <>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 [was: Re: STDCXX forks]
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 03:57:51 GMT
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Liviu Nicoara <> wrote:
> I tried, unsuccessfully, to reproduce the failure observed by Martin in,
in both debug and optimized, wide and narrow builds on a 16x machine:

I can reproduce it consistently on Solaris without the patches. It has
a very high failure rate. It's also been reported at least once
before, here:

I remember there were more hits about in Google
when I searched for it a while ago, but I didn't look as closely now.

I'll create a Solaris build without my patches tomorrow and send the output.

Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.

View raw message