From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache C++ Standard Library (stdcxx)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 12:06:43 GMT

On Sep 12, 2012, at 9:51 AM, C. Bergström <cbergstrom@pathscale.com> wrote:

> On 09/12/12 05:39 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> DESCRIPTION
>>
>> * There was some licensing FUD discussed on the list, mostly to promote
>>   a "rationale" for moving the project elsewhere and/or releasing
>>   stdcxx under a different license. This has (hopefully) been clarified.
> You willfully ignore the point and there is a clear need for an actionable item here.
 Should someone email legal-discuss or what's the correct process for this?

What actionable item?

> Once again - This is not about *my* views, your views or your cousin bob's views.  If/when
STDCXX ships to a large community of users their views may differ - At the very least the
FSF has clearly stated their views which gives *others* concern.  This point of objection
needs to be resolved and we appreciate your help in doing so.