From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1071 numpunct facet defect
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 12:41:27 GMT
On 09/26/12 20:12, Liviu Nicoara wrote:
> I have created STDCXX-1071 and linked to STDCXX-1056. [...]
>
> I am open to all questions, the more the better. Most of my opinions have been expressed
earlier, but please ask if you want to know more.

I am attaching here the proposed (4.3.x) patch and the timings results (after re-verifying
the correctness of the timing program and the results). The 4.2.x patch, the 4.3.x patch,
the test program and the results file are also attached to the incident.

Thanks,
Liviu