From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject STDCXX-1071 numpunct facet defect
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 00:12:21 GMT
I have created STDCXX-1071 and linked to STDCXX-1056. I have reduced the scope
to numpunct because moneypunct is not failing for me. If someone has a
moneypunct failure listing I want to see it.

I have reduced the library code to a failing test case. I have attached there
the reduced program. The program shows the same failures like the library
(interestingly enough it does not fail when removing the data caching).

I have (re)attached the forwarding patches I created for 1056, one binary
compatible, the other not.

Martin, my wish is to move this to some completion. Please let me know if there
is something else you think I should do to speed this up.

I am open to all questions, the more the better. Most of my opinions have been
expressed earlier, but please ask if you want to know more.

Thanks,
Liviu