From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 [was: Re: STDCXX forks]
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:26:52 GMT
On 09/17/12 11:21, Stefan Teleman wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 11:17 AM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:
>
>> I hope you agree that this synchronization is sufficient for the facet
>> initialization and reading of facet data.
>
> Sorry, I do not agree. Two different thread analyzers from two
> different compilers written by two different compiler writers tell me
> not to.

Stefan, that is indeed your prerogative. However, please keep in mind that tools may be buggy
or may have limitations beyond what is advertised. I do not ask you to have faith in my analysis,
which would be absurd, but to look for yourself, exercise due diligence in testing the code
and draw your own conclusions.

Thanks,
Liviu