From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject A question (or two) of procedure, etc.
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 18:06:55 GMT
What is the latest policy in what regards trivial fixes, e.g., the volatile qualifier for the
max var in LIMITS.cpp we discussed earlier, etc.? It seems excessive to create a bug report
for such issues.

Also, IIUC from reading previous discussions, forward and backward binary compatible changes
go in 4.2.x, followed by merges to 4.3.x and trunk. Am I getting this right?

Also, besides the Linux, FreeBSD, Windows, Solaris builds hosted on Apache (Jenkins) is anybody
building on HP-UX, AIX, etc.?

Thanks.

Liviu