From Martin Sebor <mse...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stdcxx Wikipedia update
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 20:28:52 GMT
On 09/02/2012 10:16 AM, Wojciech Meyer wrote:
> According to the wikipedia we are dead?

The status was added by Wikipedia user 188.50.90.23. Based
on past contributions, it looks like someone or something
with a brief two-day interest in the status of Apache
projects:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.50.90.23

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_C%2B%2B_Standard_Library
>
> are we? :-)
>
> If somebody support this, I will update the relevant field.

I'm not sure what the status is meant to reflect. Clearly,
even though the project has been mostly inactive for years,
it's still an ASF project with a community of developers
and users around it.

Changing it to Active or whatever makes the most sense seems
more appropriate at this stage than what's there now.

Martin