From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: [REPORT] Apache C++ Standard Library (stdcxx)
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:47:27 GMT

On Sep 13, 2012, at 1:24 PM, C. Bergström <cbergstrom@pathscale.com> wrote:

> On 09/13/12 07:43 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Is that the actionable item of which you speak? You want the ASF to "verify" something
in the GPLv2?
> No - We want to discuss the Apache foundation transferring their rights granted under
the contributor agreement to another open source foundation.

As of now, I see no reason for such a discussion. The ALv2 allows for
forks and should the project decide that it no longer wishes to
be here, then a move to the Attic would be the topic of discussion
for *this* PMC. Anything else is, imo, premature and self-serving.