From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: STDCXX-1056 : numpunct fix
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 23:52:55 GMT

On Sep 20, 2012, at 7:49 PM, Stefan Teleman wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:
>
>> The only gold currency that anyone in here accepts without reservations are failing
test cases. I believe I have seen some exceptions to the golden rule in my RW time, but I
can't recall any specific instance.

> That may be a valid metric here.

The only one. Any programmer worth his salt -- I am borrowing your words here -- would be
able to demonstrate the validity of his point of view with a test case.

> What you see here is not me being a jerk. What you see here is a
> Solaris Code Review, nothing more, and nothing less.
>
> Actually, in terms of code reviews at Sun, I'm one of the nice ones.

Then we are lucky. :-)