From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: New committers?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:07:40 GMT
As I see it, these 2/3 people were added before I was assigned
as chair. I also don't see that, at least according to ldap,
that they have commit privs. Nor, as stated, were they
added to committee-info.txt. And in March 2012's report
(http://apache.org/foundation/records/minutes/2012/board_minutes_2012_03_21.txt) we
see:

"""
Last month, stdcxx added three committers/PMC members. One sent in his
CLA and and an account for him was created. The other two are in the
process of getting their CLAs signed by their employers.
"""

So how are/were they committers??