From Stefan Teleman <stefan.tele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New committers?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:17:42 GMT
On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:43 AM, Liviu Nicoara <nikkoara@hates.ms> wrote:
> I see in the February report (http://stdcxx.apache.org/status/2012-02.txt)
> that three new committers have been added to the project. Congratulations!
> Could one of you please update the stdcxx list of committers?

I don't mean to punt but I think Jim Jagielski maintains a separate
link with the correct list of committers:

<QUOTE>

An up-to-date list of all Apache committers (or committers-to-be) is
being maintained by Jim Jagielski on this page.

</QUOTE>

which links to:

http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

But out of that comprehensive list of all the ASF Committers, I don't
know who the other two stdcxx Committers are.

Which also begs the question: why was this stdcxx Committers list
update done this way, by linking to a separate page, when the change
could have very well be made directly to the stdcxx's Committers list.

--Stefan

--
Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.