From Stefan Teleman <>
Subject Re: STDCXX forks
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:20:44 GMT
On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Liviu Nicoara <> wrote:

> Stefan's seem like a complete git-ification of the whole Apache repository
> but with no changes I could detect.

Not quite. :-)

You are - most likely referring to the svn repo at CVSDude here:

Yes I maintain that "fork". All the patches are in this directory:

and they apply with the script from here:

The official Oracle port for Solaris 10 and 11, which I maintain, is here:

This is the source code which is used to build stdcxx on Solaris 10
and 11. The patches for stdcxx on Solaris are here:

The official Solaris 11 stdcxx package can be installed on Solaris 11 from here:

For Solaris 10, you need to install SUNWlibstdcxx4 - which contains
the stdcxx library and its header files - and SUNWlibstdcxx4S which
contains the source code plus all the patches, and which installs in
/usr/share/src/. It installs on Solaris 10 Update 10 and later.

I maintain the repo at cvsdude on an ad-hoc basis. That means now and then. :-)

The source code repo at Oracle is constantly maintained at Oracle, and
we publish source code drops every two weeks there (I think).

Stefan Teleman
KDE e.V.

View raw message