From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: New chair and/or attic
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 12:09:43 GMT

On Aug 30, 2012, at 6:48 AM, C. Bergström <cbergstrom@pathscale.com> wrote:

> I'm sincerely sorry to ask this and I have my own answers, but why continue STDCXX when
such negativity from Apache is apparent..

What "negativity" are you seeing? I'm not seeing any, certainly
nothing that is "apparent"?

> Will Apache consider passing along some/all of it's CLA  granted rights/additional permissions
to another foundation that hosts open source projects?
> or
> Why not move to libc++?  (Yes I realize the amount of effort involved here)

That implies that activity would be higher if hosted elsewhere. Is
this an opinion or something actually known?