From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: New committers?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:45:14 GMT

On Aug 31, 2012, at 2:27 PM, "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@pathscale.com> wrote:

> On 09/ 1/12 01:25 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> Are you suggesting that FreeBSD does not allow the inclusion of ANY
>> ALv2 library under its ports directory?
> I'll give you the benefit of the a doubt one more time...
>
> stdcxx ends up linking against *EVERY* C++ application if it's used in the default compiler
setup.  (Which is what I was trying to achieve)  That includes *******GPLv2******** software
in ports.  Get it?

I notice you did not answer my question... It's a simply question
and requires a simple yes or no. Are you suggesting that FreeBSD does
not allow the inclusion of ANY ALv2 library under its ports directory?

Thx.