From "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com>
Subject Re: New chair and/or attic
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 18:41:35 GMT
On 09/ 1/12 01:28 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Your suggestion is that, somehow, one cannot push stdcxx as part
> of the FreeBSD ports collection. And that is because it is licensed
> under ALv2.
>
> My response is that that suggestion is total hogwash.
That's not an authoritative response - To help resolve this maybe we could

1) Have Apache lawyers say the same thing via a letter to FBSD foundation
or
2) Please have this link updated and provide a reference to where FSF
has stated their revised compatibility views about APLv2 + GPLv2
http://www.apache.org/licenses/GPL-compatibility.html

Can you help with either of those?