From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: New chair and/or attic
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:29:23 GMT
On 08/30/12 06:48, "C. Bergström" wrote:
> I'm sincerely sorry to ask this and I have my own answers, but why continue STDCXX when
such negativity from Apache is apparent..

AFAICT, the Apache Foundation has been a good host for STDCXX during these years. They have
provided a framework for STDCXX to function in as well as an infrastructure for its daily
activities. All in accordance to their principles about what constitutes a healthy software
project.

> or
> Why not move to libc++? (Yes I realize the amount of effort involved here)

It can't be explained.