From Liviu Nicoara <nikko...@hates.ms>
Subject Re: New chair and/or attic
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 12:11:54 GMT
On 08/30/12 06:38, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:12 PM, Liviu Nicoara<nikkoara@hates.ms>  wrote:
>
>> The discussion back in February showed that, even though committers have not spent
much time lately contributing new code to it, there is an active review of the activity occurring
on the mailing list and people have volunteered time to at least review outside contributions.
As Stefan remarked, putting it in the Attic pretty much closes the activity around it, as
little as it is.

> The issue is that I'm not seeing any real activity on any of the mailing lists...

And probably, even with the stated interest, the activity will continue to stay low a while.
FWIW, I have spent my past few days catching up with the changes since '08 and refreshing
on the build and test infrastructure, etc. Not much of a mailing list activity generator.

Liviu