From "Pavel Heimlich, a.k.a. hajma" <tropikha...@gmail.com>
Subject stdcxx, Solaris, KDE
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 21:40:48 GMT
Hi,
I'm one of the guys porting KDE to Solaris and we use stdcxx extensively there.
I just spent some time rediscovering an old stdcxx bug, which led me
to the stdcxx site in search for any news about the project.
I found KDE or Solaris mentioned in
http://stdcxx.apache.org/status/2010-05.text
http://stdcxx.apache.org/status/2010-09.txt

I don't think I have the skills to actually make any non-trivial
changes to the project, but I'd like to help keep stdcxx alive and see
a bug fix release at least (although we've seen very few stdcxx issues
so far).
I've read in one of the statuses that you lack build&test infrastructure,
please do let me know if there's a way to help, I know a machine (or
two) that might be used, running Solaris 11 or OpenIndiana (the
Solaris fork).

best

P.

P.S. although I am an Oracle employee, this has nothing to do with my
work at Oracle, etc. (the usual disclaimer :-)