From "C. Bergström" <cbergst...@pathscale.com>
Subject Re: C++0x support?
Date Sat, 05 Jun 2010 02:08:18 GMT
Stefan Teleman wrote:
> 2010/6/4 "C. Bergström" <cbergstrom@pathscale.com>:
>

>> Portability is interesting to us, but we're also very much interested in
>> performance.  So previous to the upcoming release we only supported Linux,
>> but now we're looking to add OpenSolaris, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Mac and possibly
>> other platforms as we have time to bring them up to production levels.
>>

> I am pleased to report that the latest Express version of the Oracle
> Studio (nee Sun Studio) Compilers
>

> supports the Apache Standard C++ Library (4.2.1):

Hi Stefan,

Does that mean the suncc team will be helping to improve it?  If neither
please don't hijack threads.  I removed maybe too much context from the
email, but it was in reference to C++0x + OpenSolaris.

(imho stdcxx support is a great thing in sun cc and it really should be
the system default in place of libCrun..)

./C