From "Farid Zaripov" <far...@apache.org>
Subject RE: svn commit: r777603 - in /stdcxx/branches/4.2.x: etc/config/src/ src/
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 13:56:29 GMT
> -----Original Message-----l

  As I understand they are telling that if std::length_error dtor is defined
in
application, in this case the application will be linked without errors and
overridden std::length_error dtor will be used.

  In our case the std::length_error dtor is defined in library, that's why
linker issues the "multiple symbols defined" error.

  To avoid this error we can define std::length_error dtor as inline, to
define it in user's application and override the dtor from libc.

Farid.