From Andrey Ponomarenko <susa...@ispras.ru>
Subject backward/forward binary compatibility checker
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2009 18:09:47 GMT
    Colleagues, I'm software engineer from Institute for System
Programing of Russian Academy of Sciences and we are developing a free
lightweight tool for checking backward/forward binary compatibility of
shared C/C++ libraries in OS Linux. It checks interface signatures and
data type definitions in two library versions (headers and shared
objects) and searches differences that may lead to incompatibility
according to ABI standards. We have released 1.0.0 version of this tool
and we'd like you to consider its usefulness for your project.
    The wiki-page with the latest release of binary compatibility checker is
http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/ABI_compliance_checker

Andrey Ponomarenko <susanin@ispras.ru>